AP Exam Review
The AP Exam review will be on April 11th at South Plantation HS. Information regarding registration will be coming within the next week.
Field Day March 8th
Marjory Stoneman Douglas's Senior class is hosting this year's first Field Day. All clubs are encouraged to compete. The event will be Sunday, March 8th from 11-2pm. Sign ups begin this week, Monday-Thursday during both lunches.
- -8 players per team, $40 per team, $5 per person
- -8 to 10 games: water balloon toss, 3 legged race, 50 yard dash, ect.
- -Winning team gets Chipotle gift card
- -EVERYONE who signs up is entered into a raffle to win a $25 Visa gift card
- -Every SENIOR who signs up is entered into a raffle to get $50 off their prom ticket
- -Raffle will be at the end of the event, must be present to win
- -Players must arrive at 10:30 for check in
- -Choose team color when you sign up and dress in that color day of the event
- -Fill out and turn in field trip forms for each player
FSA Training Tests
Training Tests have been designed to introduce students to the new Florida Standards Assessments. Each student will have the opportunity to complete these training tests in school, but for additional practice all students may access the new testing platform at home. Simply visit www.fsassessments.org/training-tests
EOC Calculators & ID
Stoneman Douglas will NOT be providing calculators for the End of Course exams, but students may bring an APPROVED device. Please click here for more important information.
Also, ID is REQUIRED. The school can not replace lost ID's. Go here to learn more about obtaining a valid Florida ID
Congratulations for Exceptional Art
Conratulations Nina Greg, for Broward Region of the 2015 Scholastic Art Awards, On the Edge Juried Art Show: 1st Place and Honorable Mention, 2015 AP Superintendent's Juried Exhibition, and 2015 National YoungArts Merit Winner in Visual Arts
U.S. Presidential Scholarship
Congratulations Steven J. Norwalk - Named Candidate for the U.S. Presidential Scholars Program